January Favorites for Mommy & Baby
For Mommy Monday I thought I would share the items that I have found either Liam and/or myself are loving this month. There are just a few things in particular that have proven to be a lot of fun or just very useful for us and want to spread the knowledge to all of you!
- Munchkin bath time letters and numbers: We are loving these numbers and letters during bath time! Liam loves to play with them and watch how they stick right to the sides of the bathtub. I like these because they are a good tool for teaching him numbers, letters and even colors. They are educational and fun!
***Purchased @ Target for $5.99***
- Munchkin twist and lock sippy cup: The transition away from a bottle is proving to be difficult for Liam yet we are still trying! I found these sippy cups by chance and really like them. Liam is able to hold them easily and drinks water from the all day. Having him drink milk from them is the plan yet he isn’t really ready for that yet. The cup is amazing! It locks into place, is only two pieces and doesn’t leak! I have a feeling that I will have to get a few more of these soon.
***Purchased @ Target for $6.99***
- Lion walker: Liam is starting to walk and since he is very unstable on his feet, especially with shoes, this lion walker has come in very handy. He literally will push this around all day if I let him. He crawls right up to it and pulls himself up and is off running. Whenever he sees the lion he gets very excited because he feels safe when he walks with it. This is probably his most favorite item for the month of January!
***Can be Purchased @ Target for $19.99***
My Favorites aka Mommy’s Favorites
- Yes to Coconut line: This month I have absolutely fallen in love with this Yes to Coconut line. I have the shampoo & conditioner, the body scrub and the hand lotion. There are many different Yes To lines however the coconut one is by far the best smelling one. All of the products have such amazing moisture and are all natural. You feel good using it while you make yourself smell so amazing!! I highly recommend this line of beauty products!
***Can be found @ Target, Ulta or Online***
- Better Skin concealer: This concealer is one of the best I have ever used! Being a mom has been amazing but has added dark circles under my eyes. I found this product a little late in the game but better late than never. It works so well and doesn’t feel caked on. I love the Better Skin foundation and now can say that I love the concealer as well! Plenty of shades to pick from and it’s very cost effective which is also a major plus!
***Purchased @ Target for $10.99***
- Secret coconut deodorant: Being a stay at home mom means that I am moving everywhere and constantly with this little one year old. It was hard for me to find a deodorant that actually worked until I found this one. The coconut smell is my favorite but other than that it works like it should. I am not a super sweaty and smelly person but being so active I do need something that works. Now this isn’t all natural but I love it and it does the job like it should!
***Purchased @ Target for $3.99***
- Elf blush pallet: ELF products are amazing and if you don’t know what they are then you must go to your local Target right away and find the ELF beauty isle! This blush pallet cost me $6 and I use it every day! I love the colors and you can’t beat the price. The pigment is so nice and it stays all day which can be difficult for a lot of other blush products I’ve tried. So next time you are in Target pick up this Light Blush Pallet and you will not regret the purchase!
***Purchased @ Target for $6.00***
I hope you all enjoyed our January favorites!! Please make sure to go check out my YouTube channel where I have a video for this post up and running!!
I post a Mommy Monday video each Monday and I also do weekly Vlogs so please check them out and Subscribe!!